lördag 3 augusti 2013

Small things!

Nu tänkte jag att eftersom jag har så många vänner som inte har svenska som modersmål så ska jag nu försöka mig på ett inlägg på engelska, blir det bra så kanske det kommer flera.

Sometimes it´s the small things in life that give you the will to go on. I think that if we think about it for a second then we can see that the small things are the most importent things in life. It´s not the big gestures in life that you´ll remember later on.

Now and then I try to do small things for people around me, sometimes I forget about it but then again the small gestures you do spontaneously are really the best. And when the feeling is right and when a spontaneous thought get into your head you just should follow the feeling and go along.

Just about a week ago I had a nice experiens when I was on my way to Luxembourg and I was sitting on the plane next to a couple. I had seen the couple at the airport allready and you probabbly know that feeling when you sometimes just need to see someone and you feel that that person could you like if you´d just get the chans to talk to them or even befriend that person. Well the couple satt beside me in the plane and the woman said to me that she liked my ring.
I had a ring on looking like a flower and I also realy like that ring so I was glad to hear she liked it as well and for a moment I thought: "What if I ask for her address and next time I´m in Finland I see if I find the ring and buy it for her and send it to her."

Well I did never ask for her address because there came thoughts like "she must think what a crazy person is that...

But I try to remember to do small things every now and then and the good thing is that when others get happy from it I also get happy and if the other one don´t get happy you have not at least put down a lot of time and you don´t get to disappointed.


Just heard this song on spotify so thought I´d share it whit you now!

Bette Midler whit "all of a sudden".

So here is a big sheers for all small things in life and to all suprises and to feeling good!
Right now I´m having a glass of wine and I´m getting ready for a get together whit old coworkers.

Love you all and that´s from the bottom of my heart!

PS. En kort sammanfattning på svenska skulle väl kunna vara " ta vara på de små sakerna i livet och kom ihåg att släppa in spontanitet i ditt liv och även i andras! Skål för det!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar