fredag 29 november 2013

Dag 23: Behöver tanka energi/ Day 23: Need to fill up on energy


Svensk version finns efter den engelska.

Lot´s to do today. Both the mother and the father was working today and Filomena is still not back, so it was me and the kids hole day long. I desided to bake buns with the kids and they did not have patience to wait and do as I told them to. But I have realized that it´s important for the boys that everything looks nice so I dicided to show them that if you don´t do every step of the baking process correctly the buns wont look nice in the end. The buns turned out okay but the taste and the way they looked could have been better and this the boys realized and said that next time I get to bake on my own!

Preparing food is an other issue. The boys eat almost anything, espesially the older boy but it´s important that the food is good and that it is prepared as Mum, Dad or Filomena would prepare it and this is not so easy for me jet. First we have a gas stove and then the food itself is different and I´m not used to their way of preparing food but I´m learning even though it takes time and the boys can´t understand why I can´t make the food as they are used to.

In the evening I was specialy happy when the parents came home. The mother did some homework with the older boy and I played with the younger boy. He had attached a boll to a string and we played with that as if he would have been a kitten playing! He thought it was fun!
This week-end the family is not going to Neaple because the older boy have a birthday party to attend on Sunday so I don´t know how much alone time it will be but I hope for some alonetime cause I´m the kind of person who needs my alonetime now and then!
But some nice news, the mother told me today that she thinks the boys are happier now and especially the older one. She even said she thinks he is happier because of the rules we have now and that she thinks the rules make him safer! Not to bad! That I would not have belived a couple of days ago!


Degen jäste bra i alla fall!




Idag var det mycket att göra och mamman och pappan måste jobba och Filomena har inte ännu kommit tillbaka från sin semester så det var jag och pojkarna. Jag bestämde mig för att baka bullar med pojkarna och pojkarna hade svårt att lyssna på det jag sa och tyckte att jag överdrev med jäsning och de hade helt enkelt inte tålamod så jag bestämde mig för att lära dem en läxa. Pojkarna är nämligen väldigt viktiga med att allting ska se fint ut och smaka bra så jag tänkte att om de ser att man måste göra saker ordentligt hela vägen så kanske de förstår det nästa gång. Bullarna blev för stora och smakade inte som de hade förväntat sig och de sa att nästa gång skulle jag få göra bullarna själv.

Att laga mat är inte heller det lättaste. Pojkarna äter nog det mesta men de är ju vana med den sorts mat som man lagar här i Italien och jag kan ju inte riktigt tillreda mat så som de är vana vid. Dessutom lagar jag mat på gasspis här och det är jag inte heller riktigt van vid så det är inte så lätt. Idag var det bus igen vid lunch och en massa springas hit och dit så när det blev kväll och mamman och pappan kom hem så var jag glad för det. Mamman lagade lite läxor med den äldre pojken och jag och den yngre pojken lekte med en boll i ett snöre som pojken hade bundit ihop. Han gillade att leka med bollen och snöret som om han hade varit en liten kattunge!
Men imorgon får jag hoppas att jag får lite egen tid för jag är den som behöver egen tid då och då. I alla fall lite goda nyheter här. Mamman sa ikväll att hon upplever att pojkarna är gladare, speciellt den äldre och att hon tror att det är för att han känner sig tryggare med regler. Inte så illa, det skulle jag aldrig ha trott för några dagar sedan!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar